3.12.2010

Wii


My parents recently bought a wii, and it is currenty matthew's favorite thing to do over there, of course. I've been actually very surprised by the fact that my not quite three year old is able to play video games! Well it has gotten to a point where he wants to play it ALL the time, even at home where we don't have one. The other day he came up to me with this old thermometer and told me he was going to go bowling with his wii remote! I thought that was sooo funny! And then he asked me where the wii board was. So I got out a piece of paper and made him one. He has been playing with it for days!! and the incredible part is that he acts out so many different games perfectly! He's so funny! The above picture is of him playing the focus game. It has worked wonders on time out!! When he's having a hard time focusing and calming down to listen to me I say "focus on my face like you focus on the wii fire" and he calms right down! It's amazing. Who knew video games could be HELPFUL! haha






2 comments:

Family Fun said...

OK that is so funny.:)

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

oh naked "broder mafew" how we love you!