The other day I made Hailey a little tutu, so this morning Matthew helped me take some pictures of her in it. My kids are so awesome!
Hailey seriously started smiling at 2 weeks, 1 day old. What a happy baby! Matthew is a happy kid, but he didn't start smiling until his 1 month old birthday, and I heard that is average.


Matthew had to take a break from trying to get her to smile to just hold her hand. He loves to hold hands with Hailey, it is so cute. He'll come up to her and say "want my hand Haiwey?" and gently take hers and hold it. Then he'll kiss her hand and say "oh! she woves me!"

3 comments:
Adorable! How do you get your pictures to the light/grey color? Love it.
Very sweet:)
They are beautiful! And what a cute mom you are. I absolutely love reading your blogs! They make me laugh and hope that I'm that good of a mom someday. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment