3.19.2010

Wonderful Sunshine!!

We went to Porter Park for family night this week. It was fairly warm for Rexburg March weather. Matthew is getting so big now. He even went down the biggest slide all by himself. Just once though, and then when I asked him if he wanted to do it again he said "no, not yet. I too little. Maybe when I go big."


Since I've been snapping pictures of him constantly he's gotten better about letting me take a picture of him and he'll even look and say cheese sometimes! Usually he'll just say cheese without looking though, but at least he's kind of complying.





Hailey's first time at Porter Park!!


















I got really sad today because I was looking at Matthew and I realized that he is no longer a baby. He is the big brother. He no longer has the baby face, it is such a little boy face.











1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

:) it's so nice to finally see the sun. i'm not surprised at all that matthew remembered your games in the sand. kids have a way of remembering their favorite happy times. times like that aren't soon forgotten. plus, he's exceptionally intelligent of course. nice to see you got to get out and show off your lop sided "coates" ;) love ya!