The last week or so has been kind of crazy, so I haven't blogged about this stuff like I should. I really like to think of my blog as my journal.
Anyway, we had so much fun with all of the family that came last weekend for Hailey's blessing! Since all of my siblings were here (Cody and Tricia even surprised us with a visit from California!!) we decided to do an early Easter thing. The kids loved the egg hunt, even though there was still snow here and there :)
Adessa and Tanna were gathering so fast we had to keep telling them to let the little boys get some too! So then they came up with the bright idea to still gather fast, but turn some of the goods over! Bright girls!

I finally got Hailey's hair to lay down for the first day ever!!! If you were wondering why her hair is always so poofy in all of her pictures it's not my fault I swear. In fact, against all my efforts it insisted on sticking straight up! I finally got it to lay down on tuesday with the help of a little "bed head wax"! :) It is also growing in blonde :( I love blonde hair, don't get me wrong. Matthew looks adorable with it. But I was really getting attached to hailey's dark hair. I've always wanted my hair just the color that hers is now. But about 1/2" of roots have grown in blonde. Maybe it will go back dark when she gets older.
While Cody and Tricia were here we got to take Wesley with us to the nature park to feed the ducks. We feed them popcorn and they love it!

then we hung out at Arctic Circle for a little while.
Trish did a little photo shoot with Hailey the day before they left! This is one of the pictures I took with my camera. It was fun to copy Tricia and learn from her. She taught me a lot about photoshop too! It's going to take me a LONG time to get any good at it though. mostly I just like to mess around. I don't plan on ever trying to make money off of pictures, but it is pretty awesome to know how to make the pictures I take of us look good. I've only tried it on a couple of pics so far.

1 comment:
i wish i could hang like that! those boys are so funny! matthew, what a little spider monkey, hanging on the doorknob like that! man, it's a good thing he's wirey, if jexten did that he's bust the knob right off!:) jk, i absolutely LOVE this stage that the boys are in. they play together, and imagine play. IT'S SO FUNNY! this week has been full of make believe play for jexten: take that spiderman, 3-2-1 BLASTOFF!(all over the house), curious george meets captain huggy face, and of course(in a deep monster voice) "I'M BUMBLEBEE, DON'T MESS WITH ME!" and then races off shoulders hunched elbows tucked close to his sides, stomping and marching all over the place punching the air yelling SHOOT, SHOOT! and many other sound effects;) your pink, dimpled, chocolate/caramel topped squishy muffin puff is the sweetest little sugar sprinkle in all the land FOR SURE! YOU DEFINITELY GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET WITH HER! man she is adorable! that's it! when we are over this horrible cold/ ear infection crap we're gonna come squish her, and kiss her nose flat, and blow zerbetts in her necks! oh i can't wait for this summer when i get ALL DAY (and if i'm lucky, all night) with your little pot lickers!
Post a Comment