3.21.2010

Hailey's Blessing Day

This picture was at my parents' house after Hailey's baby blessing in our LDS church. We had a little luncheon thing (and by little I mean the food wasn't very elaborate, not that there weren't many people there. It was croooowwwwded!) I was so surprised by how much family actually came!! Curt and I were talking about how many people were able to make it and how loved and special it made us feel. We really appreciate everyone that was there (and also those that wanted to be there but just couldn't make it)!!! Thanks!!
We've had a really super fun but incredibly busy weekend. So I'll post another one of these days about all of it! The blessing was absolutely beautiful and Hailey was a perfect sleeping angel of course. Kind of a difference compared to Matthew screaming through his entire blessing :) He may have been a Ca RAZY baby, but he sure is an incredible little boy!! Curt and I are just amazed at how blessed we are to be trusted with two of Heavenly Father's very special little children.
On a side note: the dress FIT! and it looked gorgeous on her! phewf! glad we didn't wait much longer though, she was only a couple of weeks away from being too puffy to fit!

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

CUTE! love the headband too!

crystal carlson said...

She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress! I'm glad that it was a great day & that she was a good little girl for her blessing!

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

Hailey is so perfectly beautiful. we have a song we like to sing about Hailey when we're missing her and "my brodder Mafew" it's the one from "Babe": If i had words, to make a day for you, i'd sing you a morning golden and true. If i had light to make a dream for you, i'd give you a night deep in moon's shine.
and then of course we always have to follow with "rock a bye, don't you cry, we will go to grandma's house, up the hill, past the mill, to see the little babies.

Lyndsey Norr said...

What an adorable baby!!! Oh man, I need to meet that little ray of sunshine!