3.02.2010

The many moods of Matthew!

This is his face of sheer joy as he gets to hold Hailey. She doesn't look so sure :)

We spend a lot of time making blanket and pillow forts in the winter.


he surprised me with this one!!! Goofball!! Oh, and see the blocks? That's how he builds towers, one color at a time in patterns, all by himself. Grandpa Kit did that with him once and that's the only way to do it ever since.



Here's a fake grumpy face. The real one is pretty similar, except there's actually a grumpy emotion radiating out of it!
hard not to laugh sometimes



last night for dinner we had chicken and fried rice with cottage cheese and matthew had gogurt on the side. Except it didn't stay on the side...he mixed everything together into one "casserole" and he ATE IT! I was so surprised. Matthew- this kid that won't taste half the things that actually taste amazing- mixed himself up a gagger and ate it almost all gone!! and LOVED it! He's hamming it up here for the camera though. So I guess from now on I know if I want to get him to eat rice (this was the first time he'd touch it) I have to put berry gogurt in it....yuck! KIDS!



His moodiness is MUCH better! He has grown up overnight it seems. There could be all sorts of explanations for why he has been acting the way he has, but I'll just leave it to the fact that he is growing up and learning about emotions. And he is learning fast. When he does get moody now it doesn't last more than a few seconds and he moves on. MOST of the time :)



The glad thing is that the snow is melting!! I took Matthew with me on a special trip into town yesterday (he got to help me stick stamps on envelopes at the post office, REALLY exciting!). We also went to the grocery store. When we came out Matthew said, "HEY! Where did all of the snow go?!" and I looked around and realized that yes, he was right, there was no snow in the parking lot! It didnt take long to find it in plowed drifts on the sides of the sidewalks, but at least it's cleared off the roads!! woohoo! I can't wait for warm weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

Family Fun said...

LOL!!!

Great pictures.