This was our attempt for a family photo yesterday. Hailey is a month old and this was the first shot of all four of us! At least Curt looks good! :) Hopefully my parents got some better pictures with their camera. The batteries died in mine before we could try for anything better! I can't wait for my fancy pants Nikon to get here!!!!

Today for family night we went to the park and fed the ducks. Matthew had a great time!!

Hailey had an amazing time too! Napping in the car! I do NOT remember Matthew sleeping so much! Hopefully we've been blessed with not only a good eater, but a good sleeper as well. She already sleeps for 5 hour stretches at night. WONDERFUL! Matthew has kind of always been tough to get to sleep and keep asleep. We have been extremely blessed though that he started (finally, I know, he's almost three) sleeping through the night every night consistently just a little before Hailey was born. I can't imagine what it would be like if he was still waking up 1-3 times a night!! UGH!
My precious little butter ball!!!

I even got Curt to put down his school books long enough to come!! :)
Love you honey, sorry I registered you for such a tough semester! I had no choice!!!!!

My parents came and we had a blast!!

Here's the mighty pond fisherman :) Has to fish every opportunity he can! There were actually a LOT of fish in the pond, and Matthew had a ton of fun catching fish with Grandpa!


He even got to reel in a couple of fish!

Fishing buddies. I love how Matthew puts his hands in his pockets.

Afterwards we went to Arctic Circle for some burgers and play time!
GREAT FHE! thanks for coming Grandpa Kit and Grandma Janet!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I like the picture of Curt and you in the middle. That is nice that Hailey sleeps for you.:)
Great FHE!!!
P.S.
You have such wonderful parents, and they are amazing grandparents.:)
HAHAHAHA i love how he hucks the bread as hard as he can at their heads and yells "THEY LOVE IT! THEY LOVE IT!!" cracks me up. and ya the hands in the pockets thing is a favorite of mine too. don't know if it's the fat hands fitting into miniature pockets, or the "little daddy"'s that makes it so fun.
Post a Comment