3.04.2010

Moby Wrap


Can you see my happiness?! The moby wrap finally came!!! Thank you mom and dad for the early birthday present!! We already love it so much. Matthew got to go outside and play for more than 5 minutes because I could take Hailey WITH us instead of having to check on her every 2 seconds! And Hailey thinks it's grand to be back in the "womb" again as well. So comfy, so snug, so warm. I'm still figuring out how to get her in the most comfortable positions, but we'll keep practicing.






If it's true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease then I'm going to keep whining over this one to Curt until I get my way!
You see the funny color in the pictures above? I spent a LONG time trying to get them a normal color. If I don't use flash on my camera the pictures generally turn out orange in not natural light. It is so annoying! And the shutter speed on this old camera makes my hair fry with frustration.
Curt: "We don't need a camera, we already have one and it's only 4 years old"
Me: "but PLEASE! I want one. You can't put a price on memories of our babies!"
I don't plan on ever trying to make money off of my camera. I just want something that takes fast pictures, can do video, and has the best value for the specifications.
so these are the two that I have narrowed it down to. Of course Curt says no to both...for now.
we'll see.


Nikon Coolpix S8000
go here for details


Nikon Coolpix L110
go here for details


WHICH ONE SHOULD I BEG FOR?





4 comments:

Family Fun said...

Love the Moby wrap looks wonderful!!!

On the camera I would have to say red...I have a red one and LOVE it.:)

Brittany said...

I totally vote for the red one. Nikon is the best! I had one like the red one before I bought my DSLR and I could take really nice pictures. And mine shot really fast! Just tell curt that you are saving him money because you can take the kids pictures by yourself. And tell him that it could be worse, Bryan had to deal with the money I spent on my camera! I said over and over the pictures are really the only things that last with our kids. A nice camera is really needed!
Just have curt call me......I'll talk him into it! :)

Cami Jo said...

I totally agree with you that you can't put a price on the memories of your babies! I made sure we got a new camera before Emma was born for the same reason! You keep begging girl =) because eventually Curt will just figure out that you will beg until you get what you want!

Love the wrap =) I bet that makes it better to get things done, I'm still trying to get this "Mom, wife, teacher, friend...and everything else" stuff all figured out! I don't know how to manage my time..ahh!

The Andersens said...

My family bought my Grandpa the L110 for his Birthday and they did a lot of research on it. He loves it! CNET is a great camera review sight that will tell you what the best cameras are for you money. Just make a deal with curt. He gets to go hunting and fishing, and you get a camera:) He'll cave eventually. It is soooo worth it!