Vicky came up for a few days. That's always a special treat for us! Matthew says that Jexten is his "favorite color of the rainbow." hahahaha
Curt's birthday was on the 27th. He is now 27!!! I like to remind him that he only has 3 yrs until he's THIRTY! AHHH!!
I didn't have time for much, but he got balloons and cupcakes. Later that night after the kids were in bed my parents came over to keep an eye on them and we went out to see Prince of Persia. It is so incredibly cheesy but soooo cute and exciting too! I liked it a lot once I gave in to the cheesiness and just enjoyed it.
you can see Matthew liked the cupcakes....or the frosting
We spent some time at the splash park. Hailey is exactly the opposite of matthew in everything so far except when it comes to water! she didn't like it either!!!
This was the most we could get matthew into. and that's major progress for him!!
Vicky's kids on the other hand are little fishies!
they were walking around with buckets on their heads and while jexten had his off, matthew lifted his and it whacked jexten in the head!
One of the nights there was a gorgeous sunset. I love how it outlines Adessa's curls!
We also went to Blastoff but I forgot to bring my camera. This time Matthew and Jexten ran around together and I didn't have to do a thing! I can't believe how big he is getting, and so independent! Sometimes it's irritating how he has to do EVERYTHING by himself, but most of the time it's actually really nice. Since having Hailey I totally understand why three year olds hit the independent phase because there's no way I could do everything for both of them all day every day. Heavenly Father sure took some time to plan everything so perfectly!
2 comments:
These pictures are awesome. I love the sunset with Adessa's curls also. We had fun, didn't we?
fun is a small word for what we feel when we come up there. there is a piece of us that refuses to leave that place. we sure do love it, and we count the days until we get to come back. thanks for letting us stay a while.
Post a Comment