8.17.2010

McCoy Creek etc

Last weekend we camped at McCoy creek with my parents. We did some fishing, Curt did a little gold panning, hiking, and we swam in Palisades Reservoir
This picture is of Hailey sitting in the truck while Curt and my dad were out fishing. It got too cold for us! She is sitting up now so good!!! She wants to do it all the time!
just before our LITTLE hike

Matthew calls these "Puff Balls" and he always wants to blow them like giant dandelions.
Leia and Matthew reading the Friend together. Leia is one of Matthew's best friends and our neighbor. there are only a couple of kids his age around here! The rest have moved on and out of college by the time they have a three yr old. oh well. we'll get there some day!

I don't know if Matthew thought of this on his own (I wouldn't put it past him) or if Leia suggested it (he'll do anything she asks) but I thought it was hilarious!

No comments: