8.08.2010

Hailey 6 months old

I can't believe my little baby is already halfway to her one year old birthday! Time is sure flying by!



15 lbs 11 oz
26 inches

Hailey is so amazing! We are so lucky to have her as part of our little family. She is now trying to sit up (she's getting pretty good but not quite there yet for longer than maybe a minute). She still absolutely loves Matthew and will laugh at him for no apparent reason except she loves him. Her smile can make your day. She loves to sleep but you have to be really quiet because she has bionic ears and will wake up if you aren't careful. Hailey eats like a champ which is such a sweet relief for us after Matthew's pickiness!!! When she's really happy or excited she'll either swirl her feet or kick her left leg. They say you can't tell until kids are way older, but I swear she's going to be left handed. Who knows really though, but so far she seems to prefer the left 4 out of 5 times. That picture of her sleeping in her crib is her favorite way to fall asleep. I'll lay her in there on her back and she'll roll over, stick her foot between the slats and hum until she falls asleep. We've started trying to get her to drink out of a sippie. She thinks it's absolutely wonderful! I love her white tan lines in her fat creases on her wrists! She's really getting into books and tries to grab anything that is within reach. Loud noises really scare her (even if they're not so loud, again with the bionic ears) and I have to be careful if I'm holding her while she hears a loud noise because she'll start pinching me out of panic! She HATES the vacuum, so my floors don't get the thorough clean I would like. Hailey is such a sweetie and we are so glad we get to be her parents!

2 comments:

Family Fun said...

She is a doll!!!

Magen said...

I can't believe how adorable she is! Happy 6 months!