Last Saturday we were craving an adventure so we drove out Kilgore area to explore the camas creek stuff. Mostly Curt had heard that there is a lot of obsidian scattered throughout that area, and since that is his latest collection of choice, we went a looking! We had it planned to eat some lunch there and go for a hike, but the drive was too long and we got hungry so we ate on the way instead :) By the time we got there Matthew had fallen asleep for about 10 minutes so when we woke him up he was GRUMPY!! So the hike didn't turn out so well either since he was too whiny to walk much, but then we went by the creek and he cheered up throwing rocks into the water.
Curt found an amazing specimen and Matthew was almost as excited about it as Curt was!
Hailey loves looking in the mirror!
I would be grinning at myself like that too if I were that pretty!
1 comment:
I love your beautiful kids!
Post a Comment