Today has just been one of those boring yet wonderful days full of nothing reportable but still so busy!
Today Matthew was out playing with his friends and he said "Hailey Colette is my best friend ever." I hope he always feels that way and realizes that although friends are GREAT and so important, there is nothing that can replace the love and friendship of family.

Lately Hailey has been LOVING her bath! She sits up and loves to splash the water like crazy and suck on wash cloths (gross, I know). Then when she's done it is very important that I leave her in (or Matthew throws a HUGE fit and says to put her back in) while he gets in and they play for a few minutes of overlap time while his bathwater fills up before I get her out. That is her favorite part.
No comments:
Post a Comment