This was our 10:00 craft that doubled as a snack! What I didn't know is that froot loops give little boys super powers!! Try it for yourself if you don't believe me!
Shortly after he was stripped to the pullups, ready to rescue with his superhero cape!
I have changed my e-mail, will you please add the new one? bjx206@gmail.com. I let Brooke get a goldfish yesterday and she named him Matthew! So sweet. I hope you are feeling ok, hang in there...not long left.
2 comments:
Ashley said, "I love the little fly to the rescue Matthew."
Faith said, "Matthew is my favorite boy."
We all loved the video. So CUTE!!!
I have changed my e-mail, will you please add the new one? bjx206@gmail.com. I let Brooke get a goldfish yesterday and she named him Matthew! So sweet. I hope you are feeling ok, hang in there...not long left.
Post a Comment