Matthew is really catching on to the poop in toilet thing. My method? I hardly dare tell you! I can figure that after breakfast he'll most likely poop, and if not then it will be after lunch. So...about 20 min after he eats he takes a potty break and he typically goes peepee. Then we just leave the pull ups off and yes, he runs naked for the next little while until he informs me he has to poop in potty because he does not want it to go all over the place. He knows that's bad news. I think this will be temporary because sooner or later he's going to realize that pants on or off he needs to poop in the toilet. HOPEFULLY!
I spared you the scandal of this picture. It's been cropped :) It was during his nakie time. Except for daddy's hat and super tie of course.
3 comments:
He looks really CUTE and really HAPPY about the no clothes idea.:)
I love that he wears a super tie.:)
No worries, sometimes, you'll just try anything- especially if they dig the idea too! =)
Love the new back ground!:)
Post a Comment