Lance and Kara and their kids were able to come up to my parents' house for New Years. We had a really good time with them! New Years eve we stayed up watching movies, playing games, visiting, and of course eating! They brought these really cute hats and some noise makers for the kids. New Year's Day we all went bowling. That was really fun too! Matthew fell asleep on the way there and slept through the entire thing, but that's ok. He really needed a nap because he stayed up until midnight for new year's and woke up earlier than usual the next day! Kara and I also got to spend some time making some hair bows for Hailey. I was glad that Kara knew some cute ideas to try out. Then the next day my parents watched the kids (thanks again!) and the four of us went to see Avatar. It was a really fun movie and Curt couldn't stop talking about it for a long time, but the semi-nudity of the natives (even though they were blue aliens) made the movie kind of sour for me. Then we went over to my parents and built a snowhill. Matthew was taking a nap for that too (it always seems like he waits for the funnest activities to fall asleep) but Curt had a good time sledding down it!!! I even went down a couple of times! It was gentle enough for 2 yr olds and pregnant ladies who look like they could burst any minute. It was a really fun weekend and fun to spend the time with Lance and Kara!! Matthew asked where Tanna and Isaac went and I said "they went home to Tremonton" and Matthew said "I want to go to Tremonton too!! That Tanna and Isaac fun, huh mommy!"
Matthew slept the whole time but Isaac woke up for the last couple of frames.
Hahaha, mom cracks me up!
2 comments:
Looks like a BLAST! That is so fun that your family is so close and enjoy each other so much. Your parents are GREAT I really like them.
We love to bowl lets go sometime.:)
i think if your name is curt or kurt it is an automatic rule to be a perpetual big kid! looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment