Bear with me...this was really fun. I love going through our old pictures, and sometimes I find ones that I don't really remember and they're hilarious!
super pudgey one year old Matthew. How could the doctors ever have made me believe he was SKINNY?

I miss the wet muddy days where it was warm enough to send our kids out in nothing but t-shirts


Just after falling in the river and getting his pants wet.

Gosh we miss this little girl! (And the rest of the Jones' of course :) )

figuring out the straw

Doesn't want to show favoritism..

I have no clue what's going on here

Brooke really brought out the best in Matthew

ouch, I wore ridiculously cute shoes to walk to school in. Cute shoes are rarely practical.

Not sure here. I think I told him to be superman in his super underwear...this is what I got.

Wow, Halloween can be scary


I don't really want to talk about this :)

and "Dat Lance wiwwy like dat snow sled, huh mommy"
3 comments:
Ok honestly here's the thing. NO shoes are practical in Rexburg. I mean, yes, you have to be practical and wear shoes, but really, only knee-high Eskimo boots will suffice about 6 months of the year! YUCK!
You are the best at taking pictures all the time!! I love all the things you capture. And I appreciate how much you include Brooke on your blog. It just reminds me how lucky we were are to have "family" next door. Love you guys. Oh, and that day in the sand/mud with the kids is still one of my favoiet memories with them. We really miss you every day!
LOL!!!LOL!!!
Fun to look back and remember.
Those were FUNNY. Thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment