1.12.2010

The Beginning of the End

Today is the first day of REAL potty training! He has his spongebob underwear on and everything. We have the sticker chart (much fuller now. I took this picture early this morning), candy every 15 minutes for being dry and clean. MORE candy (when I say candy it's not always like chocolate...it's more like a snack of his choice. One time it was crackers with peanut butter, it's been fruit snacks and a poptart too) every time he actually goes on the potty along with getting to place a sticker of his choice on his special chart just outside the bathroom door. I hope this works. Thanks for any and all advice.



No accidents yet! (waiting for the pooper time bomb though....he's not a poop at a regular time kind of kid, so who knows when that will happen!) Keep it up Matthew!!!


2 comments:

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

one day at a time! Or should I say 15 minutes at a time.

Magen said...

Good Luck...