Our amazing friends/neighbors are moving on Thursday. We are super sad to see them go, but also very happy for them and the direction they get to go in life now. Change is hard, but it is good and I am sure they will love it where they go and love moving up and on in the world! They let me watch their girls this morning while the heavy stuff was getting loaded in the moving truck. I am really going to miss having Brooke and Abby over to play! They have got to be the sweetest, cutest and funniest little girls in the world! I don't even want to think about how sad I'll be the first time Matthew asks to play with Brooke after they're gone! This is just a little movie I took of these two monkeys playing playdough and singing along with cookie monster! Matthew and Brooke always get along so well. The worst fight we had all morning went like this (yelling at the top of their lungs)
Brooke: "MATTHEW!! SIT OVER HERE NOW PLEASE!!!"
Matthew: "NO THANKS BROOKE!! MAYBE IN A MINUTE!!!"
Oh, and then there was the time that they were hugging each other so hard they toppled to the floor laughing hysterically.
Matthew's never going to have a best friend quite as wonderful as Brooke.
3 comments:
oh great! now i want a cookie! thanks matthew! ;)
Lots of tears right now. We are going to miss all of you so much!! I would give anything to just take you guy with us! Love you
I love the new background and picture.
I agree it is hard to have good friends move away. I hope you get some real sweet new neighbors.
Post a Comment