For our fun time yesterday I put some blue food colored water in a spray bottle, turned the nozzle to shoot a straight stream and let Matthew loose out in the snow! He thought it was pretty awesome. We're going to have to do this more often because he liked it so much and asks for it all the time now. It's such an easy way to entertain him!
This was him laughing because he "accidentally" sprayed me once again....
I also have to throw this one in there. I love how he draws faces! I drew Elmo on top and he wanted to try to draw him too. Most of his characters that he draws end up looking like the sun. It starts because ears to him are just a straight line coming off of the head. Once he has 2 ears maybe it just doesn't look quite right for him and he decides to finish it off as a sun. I don't really know. But I love it.
2 comments:
GREAT idea with the food coloring.:)
That is so cute that he made it look like a sun. He can draw really well...very impressive!
I have always been jealous of Matthew's mad skills! What a stud!
Post a Comment