1.15.2010

CURT

I found this picture just going through our New Years stuff. I can't believe I didn't notice it before! Look at that determination! No wonder he creamed us all!
That's one thing about Curt, if he's going to do something then he's going to be the best at it or he is not happy!!!
I love his go-getter attitude, his do it himself, don't tell him he can't, be the best at everything he does way of life.
Sure it makes for a lot of stress along the way, but in the end it is always worth it and I know I will always be well taken care of and loved because if he is going to love me then he's going to love me BEST.


Poetry in motion
The Ancient Greeks would have loved to carve a statue of that man! :)

1 comment:

Family Fun said...

Super cute post!!!
Curt GREAT picture that made me SMILE.:)