Curt got to go Ice Fishing yesterday with our friend/neighbor. They had a good time and caught some pretty awsome fish and Curt said it wasn't even that cold! This is the massive Rainbow trout that Curt brought home and cooked up for me last night. It was DELICIOUS!

kind of gross, but this is what Matthew did when I told him to smell the fish in the bucket.

While Curt was off fishing Matthew and I had a lot of fun in the fresh snow! I actually got him to wear gloves! Only after he had been playing in the snow for a while and his hands were cold and I threated to make him go inside if he didn't. I even had to go as far as take him inside and shut the door before he believed me. Then he wore them and I think he'll be far more likely to wear them willingly in the future. He saw how fun it was to throw snow at mommy without even getting cold hands!! The one downfall with these glove was when snow stuck to them he would get upset. He has some slick mittens but he has a hard time handling the shovel and broom with them on. We'll get it worked out! Hurray for progess though!!!
1 comment:
Great fish Curt way to go. It tasted delicious so thanks for sharing with us.
Matthew I like your gloves. You look like a big helper taking care of the snow for mom.:)
Post a Comment