12.24.2009

Santa's Cookies

I remember making sugar cookies some years at Christmas with my mom when I was little. Matthew loves so much to help me in the kitchen with everything that I thought he would like this too. And that he did!

This picture is hilarious. It kind of looks like Matthew is in trouble, and he could be for all I know, but I don't remember. Curt was the master decorator!
Well, Matthew was a pretty good decorator too! The prettiest thing he decorated was himself though. He had to have a bath immediately following this activity!


Here's a sample of some of the cookies Curt and I frosted. This was way fun and definitely a tradition we'll keep! I mean, come on, Santa needs cookies tonight too!






2 comments:

Family Fun said...

And they tasted delicious. Thank you for sharing with us you guys are good to us. By the way GREAT decorating they were adorable!!!

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

you know, i really loved how curt has a gallon of milk sitting right next to him and all the cookies right in front of him. now wonder there were only 5 cookies on that plate!! matthew obviously was well aware that curt was in the mood for some cookies!!! after all COOKIE, COOKIE, COOOOKIE STARTS WITH SEEEEE!!