12.23.2009

CANDY!

Today we finally got to make our gingerbread houses! Except they were graham crackers...
Here's Curt and Matthew working hard!

Here's Matthew's finished product :) He had fun with the frosting and ate 3 times the candy you see here!!!


This is closer to what it looked like before it got overloaded with frosting, and before the candy was first placed and then eaten!


Me and my log cabin




This is Curt's awsome creation. I told him it reminds me of a cute old fashioned schoolhouse.




Little did I know after I took his picture he still had one more finishing touch! Look at that snowman! Matthew asked "where's the snowman's magic hat?" He has been obsessed with Frosty the Snowman lately. He watched it about 3 or 4 times today!!!!





We added the houses to my meager Christmas decorations on our entertainment center :)




Oh, and I forgot to put this up before, but a few days ago I mentioned how much fun Matthew had making the snowflakes and Curt said he wanted to make some too! He made a whole bunch and Matthew had a blast putting daddy's snowflakes up on the window with ours the next day! Matthew said "Daddy make BEAUTIFUL snowflakes!!"
They are pretty awsome honey! The best part though was spending that time with Curt. Too bad Matthew was already in bed when Curt got the idea to make them. I laughed so hard I was crying!
I am loving our vacation from school!!!! We have so much more time to spend together!
This is the best Christmas Season yet!


1 comment:

Family Fun said...

Great job on your houses those are AMAZING!!!
Cool snowflakes Curt lots of detail.:)
I am so glad you guys are having a good break. We as well have enjoyed having Chris around.