We had such a great time at the ward Christmas party this year! Matthew actually LIKED Santa!! Which is really saying something if you had seen how animated Santa was- quite the entertainer (Thus the "Uncle Sam: I want YOU" pose. Sorry Santa, you were nice but this was the best pic I had of Matthew. I really need a better camera).
8 more weeks until we have Hailey. I think we are planning a scheduled C-section hopefully some time around the 5th of Feb (1 week before the due date).
I have a lot to do before then!!!
2 comments:
I love your blog! Matthew is so CUTE. What a good boy he is. I was laughing when he was doing that funny dance with Santa.:) I can not wait to meet Hailey. Good luck on all the finals you two...Chris is about to go crazy.
we need to move up there where they still believe in santa clause. brigham city should get a lump of coal for christmas. it's less than 12 days till christmas, and my kids STILL have yet to see ANY signs of santa clause coming to town. we may just have to hop aboard the polar express and take a trip to the north pole! good luck this week!! ps. i've got feb 5 blocked out in pink and purple flowers!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!
Post a Comment