My ward Relief Society made these a while ago for enrichment. I wasn't able to be there but they still gave me a kit the next Sunday. I don't really know if this is how they're supposed to look, but I sure had fun making it!
My FIRST project since I got out of school! There will be many more to come!!
(I got to use an early Christmas present from Curt - a hot glue gun! So much fun!! I have wanted one since I was about 7 yrs old)
2 comments:
Yeah for hot glue guns! I keep mine close because my kids little hands like my Christmas decorations. My snowman has been beheaded along with many more. When I pulled my decorations out this year I realized every other one was glued.:) So I buy from the Dollar Store NOW then I don't mind so much!
ahhh those are soo cute! i think i will try something just like that now! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment