I have been meaning to do this project for a long time now, but school has been crazy! It's a tradition for Matthew and I to always put snowflakes on our window. The past years he was too little to really help much, but not this year!
This was actually the first time I REALLY let him use scissors. You can see how happy he was! Then we colored them for a little while until he was ready to put them on the window.
I got out the tape and would give him pieces and he put the snowflakes on the window however he wanted.
Somebody was out shoveling our freshly fallen snow-covered walks. Matthew pressed his nose to the glass and watched that for a little while.
Here's the happy projecteer! He was so glad to finally get to do something fun with me! I can't wait for school to get out and we'll do this kind of stuff all the time! One more week.
2 comments:
GREAT PROJECT! I am going to have to do this with my ladies. What a wonderful tradition. Love you guys I will be watching for the next post.:)
kids have so much fun with the projects! i love matthew's window nose press. i bet the snow shoveler did too. WHO WOULDN'T?!! lovable little critter!!;)
Post a Comment