We've got some fun Christmas Pictures coming!!!
Ok, I have them, but I can't show them to you until after I get the cards out.
I hope I'll get them in the mail on monday!
Thanks Brittany!!!!
(and no, the pic of me in front of the amazing snowmen that Curt and Matthew made while I was taking my very LAST final on Thursday will NOT be featured with the cards...sorry)
5 comments:
I hope I am on the list because those look FUN!:)
i had to take long head tilted looks at that pic of you in front of the snowman because,that doesn't look like you at all! wierd.
Vicky is right. It doesn't look like you...it looks like Vicky. It tripped me out for a minute.
well that's because I pulled a funny face to make me look like Vicky! hahaha just kidding. It's because I'm pregnant.
oh i get it, so when you are pregnant, you look like me? hmmm interesting. jk. no, i think it is the way your hair looks sooo dark. like black(or maybe green;)). and that was hard to wrap my head around from you always being so blond(or green;)). nice tongue though. nice toes too!;)
Post a Comment