10.30.2011

Hocus Pocus at Hemming Village

After a small battle I got both of the kids in their costumes and then they realized that it was really what they wanted in the first place!


must take play break. too many pictures...






Nose
That's enough mom. Actually it was more like "NOOOOOOO"
This was supposed to be a fun little family event but I think we got there too late because no one was in the booths. But we got the last hay ride. that was lucky. and then there was still some hot apple cider and cookies inside. And a witch. She was so good at what she did! Hailey loved the horses surprise surprise.
Matthew was unsure at first and then he figured it was just a costume and thought she was pretty funny.
Hailey went over because she baited her with chocolate. Then she looked at her.
And looked away "oh crap."
but she never cried and then they were like ok where's the candy?

Excited for the ward party and trick or treating tomorrow! Then I will show you pictures of mine and curt's costumes too with the kiddos!

1 comment:

Jim and Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE her parrot costume! It turned out SO well! Did you sew it onto a sweater you had, or did you actually sew a zipper and hood all together?