10.17.2011

Duckies!!


We went to the nature park to feed the ducks. We met Vanessa and her kids here too, but these pictures were taken before they got there.
First arrived, see the excitement in his eyes!

Looking for those ducks, now where could they be...
spotted! Run! They really enjoyed chasing the ducks. Matthew most of all!


Matthew telling Hailey to feed the ducks. "NO! mine" she said. She was awfully attached to her baggie of bread. I couldn't get her to part with it. But she kept telling the ducks to bite matthew's bread.


matthew noticed a duck all alone out in the water. He was very concerned and asked me if it was LONELY!


After the bread was all gone we had to find higher ground so the ducks didn't follow Hailey and her baggie while we waited for Braden and Brynlie




"You knew I wouldn't throw you my darling bread."
Kissing Matthew....because she scratched him...
Her kisses almost make it all better.


I know it's annoying how many times I tell her to feed the ducks, but I couldn't get enough of her reaction! She is so hilarious! The ducks were very hungry and aggressive today! Feeding them is so entertaining.

3 comments:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

Hilarious! "NO!mine!" then when you asked her if they were scarey, she started to yell at matthew "scarey!" that girl is full of it! one of these times we need to come up to feed the ducks. in all the times we have come up, we have never been to see the ducks. how lame is that? jexten cracked up over and over at the video of matthew chasing the duck,"come 'ere duck! (kick)" he laughed until that vein in his neck popped out and he had to go to the bathroom! hahah;) funny kids!

Family Fun said...

WOW!!! WOW!!! Ashley and I (KIMBERLY) just spent the last ten minutes looking at your cute family and catching up on your blog. We love you all and miss you. Your kids are so cute and grown up...WOW!!!!

Family Fun said...

So I put some pictures on my blog finally only took me a year.:)