10.16.2011

The Craze makes us Crazy!

Curt went hunting last weekend so we had some fun while he was gone!
Saturday we went to a fun place called The Craze with Vanessa and her kids. We don't let a bit of cloudy windy weather stop us from biking! It wasn't actually that cold, they were just in coats so they would have them for the trip back because I knew it would be kind of cold and dark then.
Hailey was in a particularly grumpy mood and yanked on Matthew's ear. Well, she yanks on his ears regularly whether she's in a good or bad mood.....but this time she was mad and scratched extra hard and made him really sad. Look how she then looked at me like "what, I didn't do anything." She has kind of been a bully lately and we have definitely been using time outs.


She cheered right up when we got there!
It seems like Matthew's #1 goal lately is to try to make it as impossible as he can to get a good picture of him whenever I get the camera out. So this is all I get. And I had to tell him "Don't you DARE smile at me to get this!" haha, I love reverse psychology.
Hailey and Brynlie playing in the tunnels. Hailey absolutely loves Brynlie and I think that sometimes she pushes her down or bops her on the head just so she can then immediately turn around and hug and kiss her! Silly girl
Brynlie was obsessed with the dracula decoration hanging behind her! Matthew, Braden and Hailey are at the train table in the background.
It is a really fun place to play, but for some reason hailey didn't want to go all through the tunnels this day. The first time we were there for Brynlie's birthday party Hailey was acting like a big kid going all over it by herself.

No comments: