We had such a good weekend! Vicky and her kids came up the day after Hailey was born and stayed all week long (which was a HUGE help! Matthew and Jexten were best buddies all week. It was so cute). And Lance and Kara and their kids came up this weekend for Isaac's two yr old birthday party and Valentine's weekend (Vicky's Kurt rode up with them too, since she was already here). We had a really fun time and even got to go bowling! It was a kids only bowl, which was fine for me. I don't know if I could bowl yet anyway. I'm healing sooo fast and well, but I think that bowling would have been a bit much. Matthew had a great time though! He was the only kid that napped that day, so he was pretty much the only one that REALLY enjoyed bowling!!! By the end he was the only one still going so he got a LOT of turns!
Matthew did this little project with Grandma Janet the other day. I thought it was a really cute idea. Just fluffed cotton balls glued to a plate with beads and pipe cleaners glued on for the face and arms.
Here's Matthew's last moments yesterday with his long crazy thick hair!
Then Curt cut it. Matthew and Curt always look so much alike when he gets a haircut like daddy's.
Yes Matthew, yes you are.
and so grown up too :(
3 comments:
i love your blogs! we really really had a fun time bugging you guys!:) Hailey is a complete angel. wish i hadn't gotten a touch of a sore throat while we were up there, just never get enough of that little snuggabunch!! we miss matthew's laughter and his funny face!:) love you guys!
FUN! FUN!! FUN!!!
Great hair cut boys.;)
She really is beautiful Melisaa, pudgey cheeks and all! Take it easy!
Post a Comment