Hailey Colette Coates
6 lbs 14 oz
19.5"
12:31 pm on Thursday February 4, 2010

She is such a beautiful princess and Curt and I already argue over who gets to hold her, and I never would have guessed it but Matthew argues right along with us!! He says "MY turn a hold baby Haywie Tolette!"

She is healthy as can be. She got 9 and 9 on her APGAR scale, she has a beautiful cry, she is eating like a champ already and sleeping like an angel!!

And here is the big brother playing with his new toolbox that Hailey gave him!!! He was very appreciative and even told her thanks! :)

I will possibly have to be here in the hospital until Sunday morning. Hopefully sooner though! Not likely though if I keep up with this nausea and vomiting. I don't know what it is with me. I hardly puke at all during pregnancy, and then I get to delivery and WHAM, you'd think I was 12 weeks pregnant with how often I puke! Ah life.
We are so happy Hailey is here and is so healthy. She has the cutest, thickest dark almost black brown hair!! I wonder if it will stay that way though. Well, she's asking for her second dinner!!!! I am in HEAVEN!!!!
although I miss Matthew sooooooooo bad!!! He had a good day with grandpa Kit and grandma Janet.
9 comments:
Awesome Melissa! I hope you get better soon and can enjoy her to the fullest! Glad everyone is doing well!
Wow, she is beautiful! Enjoy your rest and your sweet baby girl. Honestly, so beautiful!
YES she was so CUTE!
I am so happy for you ALL.:)
That is great Matthew is taking it all so well. He is such a good big brother!
Congrats Melis and Curt!!! And Matthew too. :) She is absolutely adorable! Also, the nurse in me says way to go Hailey on your Apgars. Already acing tests.
Can't wait to see you and meet her!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! What an adorable baby and look at that hair! You'll be able to style that in no time. Hope all continues to go well!
YAY! Congrats! She is beautiful! It's good to hear that all went well and smoothly!
I'm so bumbed we are not there to hold her! She is soo cute. We really are going to try and come but we'll have to wait and see next month. We're so excited for you!
Congrats! She is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well (besides the throwing up).
Oh you guys.....she is beautiful!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more of her! Miss you guys!
Ashley
Post a Comment