2.11.2010

This morning I was feeding Hailey upstairs while Matthew was watching cartoons after breakfast. He came bear crawling up the stairs (he can go REALLY fast that way, it is soooo cute to watch. But I like how he goes down even better. It's like a seal on his belly only feet first). He had gotten into his toddler lab backpack where I keep a ziplock baggy with his extra outfit he's required to take just in case he gets wet or messy and needs a change of clothes to find the shirt, and his pants were from yesterday (he had stripped them off downstairs while playing with Jexten and Adessa so he could put on his skeleton costume). He was so proud for getting himself dressed! He said "I got dressed all by myself mommy! I big!" There's no way I was going to let him know his shirt was on backwards!!! It stayed on that way until he got cake on it after lunch :) It might have solved the problem of him always being naked. If HE'S the one that put the clothes on, then they tend to stay on longer! Who cares if they match or are on wrong, right? It's not like we were going anywhere!!!

No comments: