2.19.2010

Perfect Pushups

This evening Curt and Matthew were doing some exercising. A while back Curt got these little dodads for push ups. They actually make it a LOT harder and a better workout. Curt thought he'd try doing some upside down push ups and Matthew thought that was the best idea ever. I was so amazed though when I saw Matthew doing them too! (I also did 10 push ups on my knees. I don't know if anyone has noticed but I'm going to be putting up what I did for exercise every day 6 days a week over there on the right column. I think I'll have more motivation if I commit to keeping everyone informed. That way you are all kind of checking up on me!)



4 comments:

Family Fun said...

Chris got some of those for his push-ups after he saw Curts.

Way to go little man!(Matthew)

I noticed the work outs in the side...way to go girl.:)

Dana Scarbrough said...

Wow! Take it easy for sure, but go girl for getting back on the wagon so soon after surgery! Just be careful! Encouraging though that you can do all this since if I have any more they will all be primary C-sections. Never heard of anyone recovering this quickly!

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

i have to say that your workouts are the best thing i have ever seen!!! i think we would all lose 20lbs if we followed a 2 yr old around all day. just do what they do, and eat when and what they eat. best motivation ever! you are an inspiration! we miss you!

Shannon said...

Ha! I love Matthew's creativity. We also own a pair of perfect pushups... boy, they are crazy hard/fun.