2.23.2010

Hailey's daddy loves her!

Curt is the cutest, most wonderfully overprotective daddy of this special little girl!! I really enjoy getting to observe so closely the unique relationship he has with our kids and how he adjusts his role to match their needs and different personalities. Curt is an amazing father and I am so lucky to be his wife! What a man!!


cute, tiny hand!


Matthew has not missed a beat adjusting to Hailey!! It's like she has always been here a part of our family. He always tells me to bring Hailey over so she can watch him play! He's so funny! and he continues to entertain us so well. Here he is playing his "banjo." It's a golf club case thing I got him last summer at Bear Lake. But to him it's a banjo. And the couch pillows are guitars.



Curt has decided that Matthew should go into acting. He could be very famous one day :) I agree with all my soul. The daily drama we go through!






1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

that face begs for attention ( and kisses on his squishy cheeks!) Hailey is soo big already!!! so cute!