7.08.2012

Bear Lake

Our two days at North Beach were awesome!  The first time we went to the beach was the 4th after the parade and we didn't get back until Saturday, but we spent all day Saturday there.  It was so much fun, as usual!  The weather was perfect for us.  It was really fun this year with the water level being so high so there was a long, long ways of shallow water for the kids to play in.  




 hunka hunka hunka!
 Here's my belly shot!  Curt also made me take off the dress for a picture in just the swimming suit to show my true size, but I will NOT put that here. haha.  Maybe on the baby blog...
 Hailey finally wore out enough that she was dozing in the sand.  Then I guess that got too hot and she moved to shallow water.  She was perfectly happy singing songs to herself.  But I asked her anyway if she wanted to go take a nap in the trailer and she concurred.  That was a restful hr and a half for me.  Curt and I were able to take Matthew out deep with us with a tube and practice his swimming in the life jacket.  Curt and I agreed that it was one of our favorite parts of the entire day.  Matthew is getting so big so fast.  






We didn't capture pictures of quite everyone because I only wanted the camera down on the beach briefly to avoid sand/sun/water damage.  Also there was Kara, Tanna, and Adessa.  And on the 4th Lance was there too but I didn't take any pictures that day.
Curt's very favorite thing though at the beach was using his new metal detector!!!  He found a large thick men's 14k gold band and a titanium band as well!  He was excited.  Almost makes up for my wedding ring we lost here years ago :)  
The whole 5 days were wonderful and we were so lucky to get to go.  The kids did GREAT in the tent!!  The hardest part was Hailey's crying when we took her "house" down.  She was already sad about getting rushed around to get ready for church and then she came out of the trailer to see the tent lying pole-less on the ground. "My house, my house.  What happened?!"  there was no consoling her all meeting long!  We're always glad to be home, no matter how great the vacation though!

1 comment:

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

You took really good pictures of our vacation! Thanks for posting them!