4.08.2012

Easter Pics

This was the best family group shot we could get!
Curt had already changed out of his clothes while I did a lot of picture taking of the kids.

Keep in mind that the above picture was after a lot of this...
too much this...
this....
and a little of this...
and way too much of this...
finally I got a couple of these in there!



Is this normal? Are all kids this difficult to photograph or just mine? I have never had a professional photographer since Matthew's 1st birthday disaster photo shoot. I'm just too worried that I will pay money for a whole lot of squishy eyebrows, squinty cheesey eyes, flailing arms and back of heads.
It was a wonderful Easter though!!! My family came to our ward and that made me feel so special haha.
Too bad Matthew was too shy/nervous to give his talk. Isaac did a wonderful job in his place though!
All the family's gone home now and we're in withdrawal mode. Probably for the next 3 days.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sooooo cute!! I have been wanting to call you to talk about the surgery but I don't have your number. Will you text it to me and we can chat!! 208-351-0132