I've sure had a great birthday today! Curt had to work but while he was gone Matthew made me a birthday card and we just hung out and had fun! When Curt got back he brought broulim's chicken (YUM) and a chocolate silk pie! We took the chicken and rolls on a bike ride for a picnic in the park. Then we came back and ate our pie. The only candle we could find was a 2 from Hailey's birthday, but it works just the same. Better than having TWENTY SIX holes from regular candles in our pie! (plus it's much easier to blow out and therefore more likely I will get my wish haha) Last night we went out to Olive Garden with the kids and my parents. I think I'm still full from that!! Well, I got to eat leftovers for lunch, that contributed I'm sure. I've been spoiled rotten and spanked plenty to make up for it. I have such a wonderful family!
I had a couple of other pictures left over on the camera I wanted to post too, and I thought I might as well put them here.
Hailey has been having tons of fun with all of her Easter stuff. This day she was a bucket head all day long I thought it was so funny!


Leftover cake from my birthday dinner at my parents' on Sunday while we still had all the family up. Hailey sure knows how to enjoy it :)


Here's the balloons Curt got me! Balloon bouquets can brighten anyone's day!!

Now I'm closer to 30 than 20, but I think I love life more every year!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! Love you!
it only gets better!
Post a Comment