4.18.2012

Sweeping, Waiting, Eating.

Today my mom kindly took Matthew to preschool because we didn't have a way to get him there. So there was a lot more waiting time for me and Hailey. We always miss him a lot while he is at school, but today especially!
To pass the time Hailey found a snow brush/scraper and decided to use it as a broom and help me sweep the floor.

That job got done too quickly, so then she paced from door to window yelling "Matthew come home!!"

You can see why we miss him so much whenever he is gone. He definitely fills our lives with laughter!!


It will be sad for us when he goes to Kindergarten this fall!! But he can't wait. We took him to kindergarten registration on Monday. Bittersweet. He's so ready for "big kid school." He tells everyone that after kindergarten he's going to go to Highschool. And after that he's going to learn how to build a rocket! He did me proud at registration. When I was 5, going to my kindergarten registration they said "this must be Melissa Andersen." I quickly corrected them, "Melissa ANN Andersen."
to my surprise and delight Matthew had a similar experience.
"What is your name?"
"Matthew"
"Matthew Coates?"
"No. Matthew CURTIS Coates"
I guess he and I take great pride in middle names! haha

Next Post...
Muscles. Matthew's big into them lately
We will show you how Matthew even flexes his EYES!!

No comments: