My soccer season is done. We won the championship game tonight 5-0. We were undefeated and we only ever even got scored on just a couple of times!!!! It was fun, and I will miss getting a chance to go play soccer and workout and have fun, but I am glad that it is done.
Hailey ate her first baby foods today: Sweet Potatoes!!! yum! (gag)
She actually did gag after most every bite, but then she'd smile and open her mouth for more! Crazy girly!
We're going to have to get another chair so Matthew can sit with us and turn over the highchair to Hailey! And you know what that means- I can recover it PINK! It's due a recovering...
3 comments:
Oh how I miss soccer! Maybe we should have a family soccer game after this baby is born. That might be pretty funny:)Congrats on the win and good job Hailey for eating those yucky sweat potatoes!
Awesome with the soccer win! I wish I could still play for the school, and our ward didn't have a team this semester, so I haven't played since the fall! I'm going to have to join a community league now when we move I guess! Ooh, if you don't like them, you should try sweet potato fries- YUM!
Number 1. How appropriate. :) Man, I haven't played soccer in ages! I miss it.
Oh, and the person above was right, by the way. Sweet potato fries will rock your socks off! MMM
Post a Comment