Hailey is one of those people that makes everyone feel good. I hope she stays that way all of her life. Everyone that spends a minute or more with her is convinced that she is the sweetest and happiest baby they have ever seen! Curt said the other night that he's nervous that she's too good to be true. I have noticed that she looks fake, like a doll, in most of her pictures. I don't do any special editing for them. no more than I do to any other pictures. She's just my little China doll!
5 comments:
She is such a doll!
She really is so beautiful she should be a Gerber baby! :)
What a CUTIE!!! I need to meet Little Miss Adorable.
Not only is it true that she makes everyone feel good, she also makes everyone feel like they are her favorite! she is such a sweet little girl.
she is soooo beautiful! I think she looks a lot like you.
Post a Comment