Before Hailey was born I was determined that I did not need a double stroller. "Why would I need a double stroller? Matthew will be big enough to walk and there's no way I'm tough enough to run all the time with BOTH kids!" Well I was very very mistaken. We realized that back on our trip to Las Vegas. Ever since then I have been SEARCHING for a good used double jogger for a descent price. I finally chanced upon one today! Oh I was so lucky! My parents happened to invite me and the kids with them on a grocery trip to Idaho Falls. While we were there I asked if we could just stop by Once Upon a Child (it's a good secondhand children's store). Right out front was this stroller(InStep) so I just had to look and it was only $70!! The cheapest for the nicest that I have found so I bought it. I feel like it's Christmas! I bought it this afternoon and I have already gone on a walk (as a family) and taken the kids running right before bedtime! I KNOW I'm going to use it a ton!
This was my sad but hilarious attempt to take some pictures of the kids. They would not cooperate. Surprised? no.
Matthew is such a wonderful big brother! On our trip to IF today we were loading groceries in the truck and I looked in and caught this moment. Matthew said "Hailey was smiling at me so I holded her hand. She loves me!" and he continued to hold her hand for some time.
Curt was giving the neighbor kids some amusement while getting some major exercise! No one is quite sure who's sled this is...it just kind of showed up in our backyard a few days ago but it has not been neglected since!
These two (Tanner and Leia) are Matthew's "guys." He is always begging to play with them and he likes to look out the window and say "where did my guys go?"
3 comments:
I'm glad you found a good jogging stroller! And it's even cooler that you got it for such a great price. I need to start looking soon for a good double soon. I can't wait to start running:)
Yay! That is exciting!! And just think of how much more tough you'll be since you'll be running and pushing your two kids. Yeehaw! :)
Wow, congrats on your double stroller deal!
Post a Comment