7.05.2010

Bear Lake 4th of July 2010

Every year for the 4th of July we go to Bear Lake and camp for a few days. I think this year was the most fun I've ever had there! even with a 5 month old!
We also always go fishing at Bloomington Lake just above Bear Lake.








Here's our first day at the lake. It was kind of pitiful weather! Friday was really windy and Saturday was pretty cold! I got more sun sitting around the trailer on Sunday after church than I did either of the days at the beach!!!
















Aunt Vicky introduced SAND to Hailey.


The boys got to do some fishing by themselves too, so we girls took the kids shopping in Montpellier and then to the park. That was definitely the craziest and funniest part of the trip for me! Those little cousins, all in a store together = MADNESS!



The oldest and the youngest of my parents' grandchildren. Such gorgeous girls, and I can tell they're going to be great friends! :)



we always go to the Paris, Idaho parade while we're there






Matthew waved so seriously to Smokey the Bear as long as he could see him! It was so funny!!!






And he "whistled" at the princesses



Hailey just chilled with daddy and she was all smiles as usual.





Sunday we spent most of the day relaxing at the trailer, but we also took a drive to the East beach and gathered rocks



Matthew was tired from the whole trip!





Hailey was such a trooper the whole time!!



We had so much fun!!!!!


3 comments:

The Andersens said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time at Bear Lake this year! I love the family picture at the end. Happy 4th of July!!!

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

you have some awesome pictures. It looks warmer than it was. What a nice family you are!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Looks like a great weekend! the family pic is so funny cause everyone looks wasted but cute!