We have had so much fun this last week that Curt has had off. His last day of work was aug 31st and school starts this thursday for both of us (I'm taking 7 online credits). We have been seriously cramming the week with as much activity as we can! We love it when Curt's home with us!
jammin' with the guitars

For family night we made a trip to the sand dunes. Can you believe that I have lived here almost 5 years and I have never been to the St. Anthony sand dunes?!!!
we will be going back for sure!
It's the ultimate sand box for Matthew!

2 comments:
Wow, that looks like a fun trip. Yes, the ultimate sand box. Good luck with school!
I would say I couldn't believe it, because I went so much when I was single. But then just months before we moved we were invited for FHE and I realized- my husband had never been! Definately and awesome sandbox- also try a sled during the summer- major sand in the pants- but SO worth it!!! =)
Post a Comment