Little miss Hailey is getting so big! She wants to crawl so bad but she is just not quite there yet. It takes a lot of arm strength to hold that hefty body up!
I sold my single jogger/carseat combo so we had to get Hailey a new carseat. It's amazing how much entertainment children can get out of a box!
Friday the kids and I rode to Utah with my parents (Curt was busy hunting and going on a school field trip). We stayed until Saturday evening helping Vicky and Kurt move into their new home and celebrating Adessa's birthday! We got to stay at Lance and Kara's and that was really fun except for the part where Matthew gagged and puked because he didn't want to eat the tortilla I made him....sorry again Kara! I didn't get any pictures at Kara's because we got there really late and I left the camera in the truck and we were out as quick as we got breakfast down us in the morning to go help Vicky and Kurt move into their new place. But we had a lot of fun there! They made us a yummy breakfast even!
Just before my mom picked us up from home Matthew cut his foot on the door. You would think he'd chopped the whole toe off the way he cried about it! It was a big deal until Matthew got to show it to Jexten. It was all better once Jexten said "That's too bad Math, that's too bad!" None of the rest of us could console him! Jexten just has a way with cheering Matthew up!

And Adessa sure has a way with Hailey!
The backyard at the new house is so much fun. Jexten called it his forest. It had some berries that Matthew kept calling blueberries. They picked them and threw them at the shop! It kept them busy for a long time.
Grandpa Kit got to "entertain" the kids for a while so the girls could unpack some boxes.
When Matthew and Jexten were done throwing blueberries they played for a long long time in all the empty boxes. I made them a box fort but that lasted about just long enough to take a few pictures and then the fun was in demolishing it. BOYS!
I sure like Vicky's new house and I think it has a lot of potential. I wish I could have helped more, but mostly I was just there to "rummage through her stuff" hahahaha (mom and vicky know what I mean)
No comments:
Post a Comment