School is still crazy and it's getting colder outside. All of this means I need to start getting creative to keep Matthew entertained and developentally stimulated. He loves to learn. We were watching funniest home videos the other night (one of our favorite shows) and there was a little girl on there that had memorized all 50 states. I'm thinking that might interest Matthew. Anyone know of some good US puzzles? That would make it fun for him. I swear I'm not crazy about teaching Matthew stuff. It's all up to him and when he's learning he's happy. We finally got the lower case letters of the alphabet almost down!
3 comments:
I can almost smell the flower.
Very cute pictures! What kind of camera and lense does Brittany have?
he is truly a gifted child! and he makes that flower look sooooo good!! i really loved the "nanny, nanny noodles, catch a billy goatie" pic!!! ohhhhh matthew. how we miss you!!
Post a Comment