I had absolutely no idea that being a mom would be such a hilarious job when I signed up. No one ever told me that I got free entertainment thrown in the deal! Oh this is great. Matthew makes me laugh all the time!
This picture is kind of self explanatory. I had just unloaded a lot of Sam's club bulk stuff into the panty so I had a lot of boxes. Matthew made a giant tower out of them. My favorite part is the proud look on his face.
2 comments:
He is such a cutie & fun little guy! I love to watch Jace build towers too--he always concentrates so hard :)
ohhh the tower is lovely!! and running around in a circle saying "bacon"? wow. all i have to say is wow. ;-) maybe he is looking for some bacon. :-) you know. i save the empty diaper boxes for the kids to play in and adessa gets inside them and draws in them. she calls them her "story boxes" the things that entertain children, are many and varried!!! enjoy! he is a keeper that's for sure!!
Post a Comment