I feel so bad! I neglected to take many pictures of our anniversary vacay in Pocatello!! Oh I had so many plans to document and be able to tell you all about it. Well, I can still tell you about it.
It was fun.
Just kidding, there's more to it than that!
So Friday mid-morning we dropped Matthew off to my angel mother who watched him most of the day so that Curt and I could go to Pocatello for a little couple time to celebrate our anniversary. See, this is basically the first anniversary we've ever had! Our real 1st was spent at Primary Children's when Matthew was born, and our second was spent at the hospital when Matthew had the highest fever I've ever seen (the doctor told us there was nothing to worry about). So we really needed this.
We booked a sweet hotel with a great pool and hot tub, watched X-Men Wolverine, shopped at 2 malls, toured the town (that part was an accident...we were really lost) and had a great time together. Meanwhile my mom dropped Matthew off at our AMAZING neighbors' to spend the night. Apparently it went fairly well. Better than I had expected, which is awesome. Makes me think we'll do this again next year....or maybe sooner.
So we had a great time and it was so relaxing.
But come on, obviously I missed this little rugrat!
Just look at that face. How could I not?!
I was glad to be home again with the little man.
Although it would be nice if he'd give me a good picture. I told him "let me see your eyes! and show me your teeth" because he wouldn't look toward the camera, and this is what I got. There was no way he was going to let me see his eyes!
Wish us luck getting any 2 year old pictures taken!
1 comment:
That's so fun you guys were able to get away for a night for your anniversary! Way to go Matthew for doing so good!
Post a Comment