6.17.2009

I'm fine mommy!

Where did this kid come from? So I was sitting at the computer and I hear "I'm fine mommy! I'm fine!" and I think what in the world? So I go running into the livng room where Matthew is watching "It's a Big Big world". This is what I saw:




Just hiding. I don't know why he thought it was important
to let me know he was fine, maybe he thought he was doing something naughty.


2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

That is so cute! What a fun little boy :)

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

he is so considerate of your feelings. he just didn't want you to think that there was actually a fire in the house! WHEW just matthew HIDING in the fire mat! what.....a realief!!! haha ohhh dats da silly little da matthew!!! your family is sooo funny! cant' wait to see you guys at bear lake on the 4th!!!